Saturday, August 9, 2014

Review-Wild Renegade by Andria Large

Wild Renegade (Renegade, #2) Book Title – Wild Renegade
Author – Andria Large
Publisher –
ISBN/ASIN - B00LZUJTQK
Genre – Romance

 
Ace Vaughn
The bad boy, the wild one - that’s what they call me. I guess it suits me. I work hard, but I party harder. I mean, I’m single, so why not? I like clubbing, drinking, and banging random women. Unfortunately, I sometimes hook up with the wrong chicks. Like the ones who gets attached after a romp in the sack, but sometimes that just comes with the territory. I never really thought that one would actually cause so many problems. How do I keep the one I love safe when a former one night stand falls off the crazy train and lands in Psychoville?
Nicole Gionelli
I finally get the job of my dreams as a backup dancer for Renegade for their world tour. It means that I’m going to be away from my friends and family for about a year, but they understand how important this is to me. I meet Renegade on the first day at the dance studio. I knew these guys were attractive, but seeing them in person is a whole different story. Hello! I know I need to remain professional, but damn, it is hard when two of the guys start vying for my attention. Who do I choose? Do I really want to get pushed into the spotlight by dating a member of Renegade? I’m not so sure. But if I do, what's my chances of taming the Wild Renegade?
Warning: For mature audiences only. Contains seriously hot sex scenes that will leave you wanting to fulfill your very own boy band fantasy. Please keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and I made it up from my own imagination.

Author Bio Divider

Andria Large  
Andria is married and a stay at home mother with two crazy little girls and two psychotic cats. She doesn't go anywhere without her precious iPhone and a purse full of animal crackers. She used to be completely obsessed with the Backstreet Boys, but now is only mildly obsessed (still goes to every concert when they are in town). She loves cartoons and Disney movies, and can probably recite every line from Dumb and Dumber. Humor is a must in her life; otherwise, it would be completely boring. Pepsi is her weakness, along with anything chocolate. She can’t sing to save her life, but she pretends she can when she is alone in her car with the music blasting so that she can’t hear herself. And don’t mess with her family because she will fuck you up.
She loves to read Romance. Paranormal, Scottish, Military, Police, Firefighters, Athletes, Cowboys and M/M are her favorite. She is not so much a fan of YA, though. If you haven’t been able to tell from reading her books, she likes - whether she is reading them or writing them - lots of hot steamy sex.
Andria loves her fans and is always willing to chat. She works hard on her books, does not get offended easily, and has a pretty thick skin when it comes to negativity toward her work. She welcomes constructive criticism because she feels that is how one betters themselves, by taking that constructive criticism and using it. Andria’s books are her art, they are pieces of her, and she can only hope that people will like what she does. For those who don’t, she asks that you be respectful of her art. You don’t have to like it, but you don’t have to be mean about it either.


Review Divider
 
The boys from Renegade are back. They are known for their sizzling hits and Andria has another hot hit on her hands. She is here to tell us bad boy Ace Vaughns tale!!
Ace is the quintessential rocker bad boy of the band Renegade. He has a sultry name to attach to his hot tattooed nasty boy persona. He has always been amused by his band mates love lives and will be the first to rib them about falling for "The One". He thinks that he is much to wild for that and enjoys woman too much to "settle' for just one. Ace has never been denied and truly enjoys all woman have to offer.
Nicole Gionelle has finally had her big break come her way. She has made her way through the dance world with strong work ethics, determination and a very supportive traditional Italian family. Nicole is a beautiful, sexy, talented, smart woman who knows what she wants. She has been successful in retaining her dignity in the crazy world of show business. She has finally landed the dream job.....a back up dancer the for the hot , young Renegades. She may have her limits tested with this group.
The moment that Nicole walks into rehearsal the sexual chemistry and tension fills the room. She can feel his eyes on her and swears they are making her temperature rise. She knew this was going to be a problem. She is determined to not become a notch on Ace's bad boy bed post. We must give Ace an A for persistence he knows that Nicole is different but can't stop himself from pursuing her. She continues to deny him and that only adds fuel to the sexual fire.
They are in the spotlight and one night of unbridled passion and spontaneous actions propel them right into the media limelight and frenzy! Is it possible to find that special someone and make it work with the world watching and critiquing every move? You will have to read and see!
This is a great love story filled with amazing attraction, drama, overwhelming sex appeal and strong choices!!!
~~Michele McMullen~~
I was gifted this book for an honest review.
michelle

5

No comments:

Post a Comment