Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Author Promo-Rachael Orman






Holy Cow!!! I just got finished ready Her Ride by Rachael Orman and it needs
to be on your next to read list!  This book is sexy,hot, and erotic! I fell
in loved with the characters, especially Ellis aka "Dirty".  He is a hot tough
motorcycle dude turns mush when he realities he loves Ryan.  Who wouldn't want a 
a man to say "I don't know what I have to do to make you realize that I am
here and I'm willing to do anything  to have you. I think I've made that pretty
obvious since you came back that I want you." Wowzers!!! I think I'm in Love!
Go one click this book! You will love it!!!





Displaying HerRideTeaser4.gif





Trailer for Hot Summer Night Anthology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HalRPcB2s9k&feature=youtu.be


Displaying LostDesiresTeaser3.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment