Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Review-Master For Tonight by Elaine Barris

18665925 Book Title – Master For Tonight
Author – Elaine  Barris
Publisher – Elaine Barris
ISBN/ASIN - 9781301728305
Genre- Fantasy – Vampires

 

 

While feeding in the slums of the city, he is interrupted by a woman. Mesmerized, he extracts his fangs from his meal and follows her home. Instantly obsessed, he watches her nightly. Nights turn to months. His desire for her becomes overwhelming. Though fearing the wrath of a vicious Maker who turned him against his will, Julian decides to give Kate the most erotic night of her life, and then walk away.

Kate Collins is an average woman in her late-30’s, plagued by panic attacks. Sent home by her boss at the shelter, she prepares to have a night of relaxation…until her doorbell rings.

Julian Montfort is the most beautiful and masculine man she has ever seen. He exudes ‘maleness’ from his entire body—that certain quality some men have in their DNA that makes a woman recognize her femininity…her ‘womanness.’ That part of her that is soft, malleable, and made to accept him. Drawn to him despite his unconventional arrival, Kate must answer his question: “Can you allow yourself this indulgence? It’s just one night.”

Deeply sensual and erotic, Master for Tonight is a contemporary vampire romance which goes beyond the burning physical attraction between Julian and Kate, telling a tale of two people drawn together under incomprehensible circumstances, and their fight to be together against all odds




   
I am an avid reader who decided to give writing a try. I really enjoy bringing stories to life, and hope I do my characters the justice they so deserve. I have always had a love of vampires, and also erotica, so I decided to combine the two.

I live in North Texas with my long suffering husband of over 20 years who is my #1 fan, and my spoiled rotten Shih-Tzu. 
 
 



I enjoyed this book from the beginning. It is for adults and not recommended for otherwise. This is a vampire story and was very well written. Yes is has erotic factors that add to the story.

I found myself loving Julian and his character. He is caring yet demanding but what vampire is not love his is a true love story in the paranormal genre. Kate; Julians love is not my favorite type personality but she is great in this story. Maizzie who is Kates friend is cool and so loyal trying to get Kate to use here head so to speak . Kate goes through a ,lot but Julian does what he can to protect her. Now his maker Evangeline is a bad one. Their relationship I think is like good cop bad cop and the bad cup Evangeline is nuts .

This author has written a very good book with a great storyline and characters and lots of sex. I am waiting for book 2, In will tell you this book leaves you hanging but so worth the read .

Rosemary gave Master For Tonight
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment