Thursday, August 28, 2014

Release Day Blitz- You Loved Me At My Darkest by Evie Harper




Title: You Loved Me At My Darkest
Series: You Loved Me #1
Author: Evie Harper

Release Date:  August 28, 2014


Synopsis

Lily
Ripped from Heaven, Burned in Hell.
Caught and caged in beauty.
Beauty comes at a cost.
One man holds the key to our survival, to our freedom.
Find out how I lived and lost the greatest thing on earth.
Love.

Jake
I didn't see her coming and that will be my downfall.
She will ruin me, take everything from me, and give me everything I can't have.
I can't help her. I won't.
She is innocence. She is strength.
She is my piece of heaven in hell.
I’m not letting her go.







Links to Buy








Author Bio


Evie Harper is an Aussie girl who has always been in love with reading. She decided to try her hand at writing and found it addictive and inspirational.
 
You Loved Me At My Darkest is Evie's debut novel. It is a stand-alone with two companion novels to follow:

You Loved Me At My Weakest
You Loved Me At My Ugliest




You Loved Me series are dark romance stories and are only recommended for readers 18+ due to mature content.



Author Links
Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment