Friday, August 15, 2014

Review-Pieces Of Autumn by Mara Black

21801937 Book Title – Pieces of Autumn
Author–Mara Black
Publisher – Mara Black
ISBN/ASIN – B00MAIKXCA
Genre –

 
  

I wish I could tell you that I was stolen.
Kidnapped off the street in some third-world country, sold against my will, while a desperate family back home waited and prayed and talked about me on the news.

I wish I could tell you that, because then you might understand.
What really happened? I walked to my fate with my eyes wide open. But before you say I deserved whatever happened to me, you should know. I was desperate. I was alone. I was afraid for my life. You would have done the same thing.

I thought things couldn’t possibly get any worse.
But then, I woke up in darkness, unable to move. There was only one thing I was sure of: I wasn’t alone anymore.

And then I heard HIS voice..


 



   

 

Review Divider

Pieces of Autumn by Mara Black almost left me speechless. I would have happily punched anyone that tried to interrupt me while I was reading this story. It’s a little dark but not unbearably so. I thought it makes the reader want to take a good look at their darkest desires. It is sad that there are homeless kids that are taken advantage of in real life similar to what happens in the book.

I found myself wanting to reach through my kindle and slap a couple of the characters in the book. They get theirs though. Autumn was hard to take at times. She liked when Tate was rough with her, but she also thought it was wrong. She would play nice one minute, and then let her spark come out and just leave Tate dumbfounded.

I give this book 5 stars***** because I thought it gave the right information, when it was needed. The story did not bore me at anytime and I was just dying to know why Stoker sent Tate the present. I hope to see more books like this from this author. She has me intrigued.


Deborah Reviewed
5


Pieces of Autumn

Click on link above to buy this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment