Sunday, August 17, 2014

Review-Say When by Tara West

18188247 Book Title – Say When
Author –Tara West
Publisher – Shifting Sands Publishing
ISBN/ASIN –1490965386
Genre –
 
  
 

He told me to say when, but I can’t. Not with Andrés. It’s so hard to say anything when he’s trailing feather soft kisses down my neck, or when his touch sends hot currents of lust rippling across my skin.

Then there’s the way he smiles and offers soft words of encouragement when I’m creating art, almost like he believes I have talent.
He’s not like any guy I’ve ever met. Not like my ex-fiancée. Not like my father. He’s got me thinking that maybe we can have something more. More than just lust, degradation, and abuse.

And now I’m scared, because that means I’ll have to trust him with more than just my body, but with my heart, too.


Author Bio Divider

Tara West  

 

A former Texas high school teacher, I enjoyed coaching the writing team and even the hectic deadlines that came with running the school publications. After taking a break to raise my baby girl, I now work from home as a cover artist.
In my spare time, I loves to read, exercise and spend time with family and friends. I contribute the cover art for my Whispers Series and have designed covers for over 500 other books.


Review Divider
Absolutely loved this book! Tara did an amazing job developing her characters. Christina is a privileged girl who has grown up allowing others to make decisions for her. After getting rid of her fiancé' and deciding to be spontaneous she meets Andres. Through Andres Christina learns what a real relationship should be like. This is a hot sexy read, but is also deep. Can not wait to read the rest of the books in this series.

Trista Reviewed
5


18188247

Click on link above to buy this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment