Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review-The Futa Country Sudser by Caelia Porter

Book Title – The Futa Country Sudser
Author –Caelia Porter
Publisher – 
ISBN/ASIN – B00MF5GX3G 
Genre –
  Erotica

Alissa needs an escape. Mentally, and physically. She’s been seeing the hard-livin’ Beau for too long now, and she’s finally left the trailer park, where they live together in sin, for a few hours to run some errands in town. After seeing a sign that reads “2Day Only! The FUTA Country Sudser! Car Wash Special! Stop Here! $5!” Alissa decides to stop. See, Alissa has no idea what a futa is, but today, Blair and Carrie, the girls washing her jeep, are going to teach her a thing or two. Now, who was Beau?

The Futa Country Sudser is a 6700-word scorcher of erotic fiction. WARNING: Not for the weak of heart, and for adults 18+ only. This work of fiction is the product of the author’s wild and fun imagination. Any similarities to real life characters, places, and events are completely unintended and purely coincidental. Please further note that all characters depicted are of legal adult age. It contains graphic descriptions of sex acts, including gender bender erotic. If you are offended by the nature of such stories, please do not purchase this book. Otherwise, enjoy.


  
 
 

Author Bio Divider

Image of Caelia Portier  
 

I'm Caelia Portier. I was raised in a small and very religious southern community. It was wonderful, but I had a hard time with the sexual repression, and the still-existing stigma against gay and bisexual relationships. Today, I am an attorney and entrepreneur by day, and an erotica author by night! It's my way of having a bit more of a creative outlet. Besides, drafting contracts all day can get pretty boring!

I believe everyone should love who they want to love. Besides, there's already too little love in the world. Thank you for reading.


Review Divider
There was not a synopsis given for this book, so I went into it blindly. I was completely surprised by what I ended up reading. The plot was a little odd, but overall it was well written. It was very short, so much so that I wouldn't even call it a novella. I think that if they author provided more of an actual story line, regarding the main character I would at least try to read it.

Trista Reviewed


Trista gave The Futa Country Sudser 2.5 stars



 

No comments:

Post a Comment