Monday, July 7, 2014

Review-Lux Ex Tenebris by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

Lux Ex Tenebris Book Title – Lux Ex Tenebris
Author – Sandrine Gasq-Dion
Publisher - Skull Blaster Publishing
ISBN/ASIN -
Genre – Romance > M M Romance

Shape shifter Killian Tenebris has spent most of his life trapped in a lab as the subject of experimentation. When he escapes, he sets out to live life without chains - and to bring down the monsters who held him captive. What he finds is a group of men hunting the same targets, men who will do anything - kill anyone - to keep each other safe. Killian never learned human behavior, so trusting and understanding his new friends is difficult. He is certain their concern for each other weakens them, and will be their downfall. Until he meets Stone Marinos, the beautiful child of Apollo. Suddenly, staying safe and being alone begin to lose appeal. As Killian struggles with the emotions Stone evokes, his job to keep the young man safe is increasingly difficult.
Stone Marinos is adjusting to his life as a demigod and taking care of his beloved new puppy. When emotionally stunted Killian Tenebris is thrown into his orbit, sensitive Stone can't help but feel a little sorry for the shape shifter. Until Killian opens his mouth and offends him every time they talk. One short dance changes everything, and Stone's feelings for the sexy man grow. As his heart burns for Killian, Stone learns that things aren't always what they seem. And some truths hurt a lot more than others.


Author Bio Divider

 Sandrine Gasq-Dion

  I have been blessed in this life to not only have parents that support me, but kids that do as well. I grew up in a loving but "Old School" French household. My parents worked for the airlines (TWA) so I was able to see a lot of Europe as a kid. I moved to Seattle Washington at the age of 22 and stayed there for twelve years before moving to Alaska for a little over two. Fairbanks, AK was one hell of an experience and I wouldn't hesitate to go back! I spent a little over a year in South Carolina before moving back to Arizona. I then left for Kansas for five years and now reside in the South for another two years. I've been married to the military in one way or another for over half my life and wouldn't change a thing about it. Writing has become my fulltime job and I've never been so happy doing a job I love and being able to do it in my jammies. I plan on writing until I dry up and die. Hopefully, that won't happen soon!

.


Review Divider

Sandrine never fails to deliver with this "spin off" from the assassin shifter series. I have been addicted to this series from A Marked Man on. This third book in the 12 olympians series focuses on Stone and Killian. I was so excited that they finally got their book. If you liked the other books in the series, you will love this one too!
Stone is a 19 year old demi god. He is the son of Apollo, and he has become a part of the skull blasters right along with Skyler, Elijah, and the other younger men we met in A Summer of Awakenings. He has grown up so much, no longer the scared, frightened kid he was. He can heal with his touch, but it can also be used to kill if needed. His bodyguard is Killian Tenebris, a socially skill impaired shape shifter, who has reluctantly come to trust the team. Since Killian always blurts out what he sees, he has become a cute fluffy puppy to stay close to Stone. Stone starts to yearn for love, and this drives Killian to make his move. Since he is starting to feel emotions, Killian finds his jealousy towards Beau the most unpleasant. He has to get Stone to notice him before its too late. We get to learn a lot more about how Killian was abused, thanks to Chance. This story has tons of twists and bad things happening in it, just like the other books. I don't want to say too much, just read this book! I don't know how she keeps making the books in these series' better than the last, but I will keep one-clicking her books as long as she keeps writing them! If you haven't experienced the wonderful reads from Sandrine Gasq-Dion, all I can say is, What are you waiting for? I have read this one twice, and will re read it many more. Its just that good!


Heidi Reviewed
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment