Saturday, May 31, 2014

Review- London Falling by Audrey Carlan

I feel things. Deeply. More so than most people.
Call it an empathic ability, call it whatever you want. It doesn’t change the fact that I am unable to love…at least not again. When you’ve had everything and lost it, there is no do-over. You can’t repair a shattered heart. 

Instead of the pursuit of Mr. Right, I’m forever enjoying Mr. Right Now. It’s worked for me the last four years and will continue for the rest of my days. 

Then I met him. Collier Stone. My sexy Englishman. He is everything I don’t need, but can’t deny wanting. His body, his sheer essence calls to that deep place inside me. 

Doesn’t matter though. Regardless of how delicious his accent or how intense the chemistry that sizzles between the sheets, the simple fact remains. I will never give him, or any man, what they need from me. 

My name is London Kelley and I will never fall in love.

 
 
 
 
 Audrey Carlan is a professional fundraiser for an international healthcare related charity by day, and a sensual and erotic contemporary romance writer by night. She lives in the sunny California Valley two hours away from the city, the beach, the mountains and the precious…the vineyards. She has been married to the love of her life for 10 years and has two young children that live up to their title of “Monster Madness” on daily basis. When she’s not raising money, sipping wine with her “soul sisters”, three incredibly different and unique voices in her life, she can be found with her nose stuck in book or her Kindle. A hot, smutty, romantic book to be exact! As a professional courtesy she does book reviews for two different blogs. One, www.thesmuttykitty.com she does erotic/romantic book reviews where she has been given the name “Zen Kitty” for her love of all things zenful. The second blog,www.tipsylit.com she contributes content as the “Tuesday Tease” contributor of all things romance and reviews books and interviews authors while pairing writing and reading with her second passion…the vino.

In life she believes that all things have their purpose even if we are unable to determine the purpose immediately.
 
 
 
 

 In the writing world you can often tell when an author is introducing their first novel. It is also true that you can tell when an author has listened to her readers and delivers with an even more smashing sequel.

 
Audrey Carlan has wrapped her writing style around my heart and I was highly impressed. I loved the first novel in The Falling Series, Angel Falling but wanted more emotion.
 
London Falling delivers just that! It is a story about love lost, gained, and needed. London has empathic ablities and can feel when someone is needed but she never takes time for herself. She dedicates her life to her career. 
 
When she meets Collier Stone it flips her world upside down. Her sexy Englishman is determined to help her find healing and love. Even though London and Collier have a push and shove relationship but he is determined to win her over.
 
Just when I thought London Falling was your average Happily Ever After a huge twist was thrown at me. I will definitely be reading more and hope to see more of Tripp's story in the future.
 
Felicity gave London Falling 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To buy London Falling click on cover above
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment