Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review-Feral by Anne Berkeley


Book Title – Feral
Author Anne Berkeley
Publisher – Anne Berkeley

ISBN/ASIN -    B00GKMYWN8
Genre –Fantasy > Paranormal 

 
 Thaleia Llorente isn’t afraid of the dark, and doesn't believe in the supernatural, but when an incident during a party on Halloween night sends her fleeing into the woods in search of seclusion, she’ll come face to face with one of the creatures she had thought lived only in myths and legends. 

Bitten, she’ll need the protection and the help of Icarus Quirinus, her newfound and loathed alpha, to guide her through her transformation and descent into the dangerous world of lycan. Despite his constant need to dominate her, she feels an irresistible and undeniable attraction to him, but can they look past their differences, or will the secrets he holds and her refusal to cede, drive them further apart?




 
 Hi! My name is Anne Berkeley. I'm a full time cubicle dweller, wife and mother of two beautiful children. I do all things creative. Photoshop, photography, scrapbooking, decorating, barbering, and I would like to think...writing.




I was honestly blown away by how good this book was! It was all the things I love in paranormal romance. The story didn't focus too much on the romance, and that left plenty of room for an excellent plot line.
I love the characters and just could not put it down. It was one of those books that I found myself thinking of when I wasn't reading.
There was some serious angst that made me love it all the more!
It was so well written, and drew me right in from the first few chapters. I will be reading everything she has out.
If you love wolves, steamy kisses, and a little teen angst, pick this up right now! You will be glad you did!


  
Sara gave Joyful Feral
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment