Saturday, November 8, 2014

Review-Journey by Claudy Conn

Journey Book Title – Journey
Author – Claudy Conn
Publisher – Claudy Conn
ISBN/ASIN - 9781310683206
Genre –Fantasy > Paranormal 

 
 
What would you do if you wanted a normal life and another one was thrust into your hands?
What would you do if you had attained success and relative (if not complete) happiness and you were pushed onto a path that clearly designated it as ‘no return’?
What would you do if he, the man of your dreams walked into your life and you knew, absolutely knew, that one day he would leave because he was from another realm with secrets you couldn't discern. Would you seize the moment?
Riley Doogan decided to cease the moment, and it cost her all the normalcy she had ever hoped to have in her life and that life was now fraught with terror.
Part one of Riley’s journey takes us on waves of passion and exploding tides of adventure, just the kind she had never wanted to have. She had wanted the ‘white picket fence’ the dog, the children and a good, loving man. What she got was bloody hell and a passion she had never thought even possible!



Claudy Conn  
 
What do I do when I'm not writing? I love the outdoors and my Bob and I are always hiking, swimming, traveling, playing with our wolf and her son and the horses. My daughter and her great husband live nearby and so am very lucky to be able to spend wonderful times with them.
My favorite things, Chocolate, fries and pizza, ha, which I get to enjoy so rarely, LOL.
My beautiful Cherokee and her son Rocky the Man who we both love to spoil. Pride our horse.
The Vampire Diaries and I am definitely Team Damon!
visit me at www.claudyconn.com
I can also be found quite a bit at my author page on FB./
www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Claudy-Conn-Paranormal-Romance-Author/135826686471445
I do hope you come on over to my fb page as I am there quite a bit and have so much fun with fellow authors(whom you may know and love) and readers. :)
Claudy :)




 
This is Claudy Conn at her best!! Immortals, Witches, Dark Wizard and Demons, oh my!!
Between the romance, sexy and erotic love scenes between our two strong minded main characters - Riley Doogan (who owns a high end children's clothing store on 5th Ave. In N.Y.C. And also happens to be a white witch) and Finn Dunraven (an Immortal Prince from another Realm and who has some magic of his own), to Prio (the Immortal Dark Wizard), we are taken on one heck of a ride. There are twists and turns and surprises galore in this tale. I also adore Fred, Finn's golden lab who is also special.
I was so enthralled with the story, couldn't put it down until I was finished. Claudy really outdid herself with this one and I'm anxiously awaiting for the next book of this awesome adventure!! This is a MUST READ especially if you are one of Claudy Conn's fans as I am. Wish I could have given this one 10 stars!!

Betty gave Journey
5 stars

1 comment:

  1. Great book! Couldnt put it down until finished! When can we expect the sequal??

    ReplyDelete