Thursday, November 6, 2014

Review-The Haunting by Nicole Garcia

23483200 Book Title –The Haunting
Author – Nicole Garcia
Publisher –Nicole Garcia
ISBN/ASIN -   B00P2B2RWQ
Genre – Paranormal, Fantasy

 
 
Ever wonder how much your life would change if you won a million dollars? Well, that fantasy is about to become reality for one lucky winner of the new reality game show, The Haunting. Six people will enter the contest, but not everyone will win. In fact, there can only be one winner. A drug dealer, an exotic dancer, a drug addict, an entrepreneur, a district attorney, and a rich kid, are all desperate in some way. Whether they need the money, or are looking for something different and need a break from their boring everyday life. It may seem that these contestants have nothing in common, but that's not the case. They have one very important thing in common, their desperation to win the prize . But, winning the money is going to be anything but easy. Not only will they have to spend a full twenty-four hours together in a haunted mansion, but they will have to overcome their weaknesses and make alliances with their competitors just to survive.
The many people who have visited Waverly Mansion have gone missing and never returned home to their loved ones. Are these contestants so desperate that they would risk their lives just to win money? A million dollars can mean the difference between life and death to some people, but there are many questions you need to ask yourself. Is the money worth the torment and anguish you will have to endure in order to win? What about your life? Is dying the price you are willing to pay in order to win that amount of money? Can these people survive long enough to claim their prize? Or will their desperation take hold of them and sabotage the other's chances at winning the game? Who deserves to win the money when no one is really the person they appear to be?





about





Image of Nicole Garcia   
 
Happily married and mother of four. We have two daughters and two sons. Both my sons have special needs since they are Autistic. I have a degree in Nursing, but have been a stay at home mom for the past 8 years. I have a few hobbies such as gardening and rescuing exotic pets. We have so many I could probably charge admission to our small petting zoo. But I have to say my absolute passion is reading. So after spending so much time at home, I decided to make a career out of sharing my love for books. Writing and promoting has become a full time job for me now. There are so many unknown authors out there that deserve to have their books read by many. So after promoting for authors for two years, I decided to follow my dreams and start writing my own books. I started writing poetry when I was just a little girl and have always loved the feeling it gave me. Currently I am working on a New Adult Contemporary Romance, but later I plan to write other genres. Hope you will join me in all the fun ahead.
"Always aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."















This was the first book I have read from Nicole Garcia.
I loved it and will be reading more!
This story is about a group of people that were chosen for
a contest to win great deal of money by staying in a Haunted mansion
for 24 hours.
This story had suspense, murder, romance and great sex!
It is a story you won't see what happens next, coming! Get
it today!

            Carol gave The Haunting
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment