Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Introducing- A Couples Guide to Sexual Satisfaction by Ken Relyea

A Couples Guide to Sexual Satisfaction
by Ken Relyea



 Sassy:  Tell us something about yourself.

Ken:      I have always been a “Helper” I get my enjoyment out of life by helping others. I have been a Firefighter, EMT, Cook, Call center operator, and out of all those jobs, helping has been a major part. Now, I want to offer my life experience and information I’ve gained, mixed with my understandings to reach out to others and help them with my blog.

Sassy:   What made you want to start a blog?

Ken:   I have always been the friend that everyone has felt comfortable talking with, most of them women. I have heard many complaints and jokes about their sexual experience not being fulfilling and having to “finish themselves” Seeing posts on FB about letting them think they were great. This blows my mind every time, so I must have a unique understanding? So after a few years of debating the ramifications of marrying into a Christian family and the reticule I may get, I decided to throw caution to the wind and start a blog. Tell us about the content of your blog The goal of my blog is to share my personal experiences and insight gleaned from conversations with others, to offer ideas and suggestions to assist with achieving the most out of your sexual experiences by helping you understanding your partner better.

Sassy:   What experience do you have that will help you in writing the content of your blog?

Ken:   Along with using the insight I’ve gotten from many discussions over the years and my own personal experiences and understanding, I have done a lot of reading. I’ve always had a thirst for knowledge; to understand things. This has driven me to search out information until that thirst has been quenched on any given topic. in the last 10 years, Google has become a wonderful tool. You just have to remember it’s never “one and done” read multiple articles and draw your own conclusions.

Sassy:  How will people be able to get in touch with you to ask questions?
Ken:    By reaching out to me through my blog, my Google+ account, or on facebook. My blog comments are set for you to register through their standard service which is quick and pretty painless, but unfortunately, I have that in place to prevent spam. Otherwise, my FB and G+ are open for messages to be sent and received from anyone and I won’t mention any names in my blog posts, I understand the need or want for anonymity in things of this nature. I love to get feedback. Please feel free to post a comment and let me know what you thought about a post, where you think I may be wrong, or maybe a question or a topic you’d like to see me cover in the future! Or you can send me a message if you aren’t comfortable about posting publicly.
Blog: http://sexualsatisfactionguide.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Relyea.ken
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KenRelyea/

Sassy:   Tell us about your family.

Ken:  I am a married father of 2. a 15 year old son and a 10 year old daughter.

Sassy:   Are they supportive with your blog?

Ken:    My wife has been supportive and understands my reasons for wanting to share my insight with others and I don’t think I’m ready to talk to my children about this yet. lol. What are your hobbies? I LOVE to cook! I am a Firefighter and was an EMT until my certification expired. I was raised on computers and have built, repaired, and upgraded them for years. I love to read and have been known to obsess over some authors works from time to time. I love to go tent camping and spending time in nature.

Sassy:   Can you share a favorite recipe with us?

Ken:   Absolutely! I have a love of all things pork. Especially BBQ or Smoking meats and believe Crockpots are Heaven sent devices!! that being said, here’s one of my favorites! http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/03/spicy-dr-pepper-shredded-pork/

Ken:  Thank you Sassy Ray for the interview and for helping me get my blog out there! Your an Awesome person doing an awesome thing with your talents!! Let me know if you have any more questions, and I can’t wait to share my blog with your readers

No comments:

Post a Comment