Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review-Nico's Heart by Dawn Sullivan

   
Book Title – Nico's Heart
Author – Dawn Sullivan
Publisher – Dawn Sullivan
ISBN/ASIN -
Genre –  Paranormal

 RARE: Rescue and Retrieval Extractions 
-they took on the missions that 
no one else wanted and didn’t 
stop until the job was done 


With her daughter missing and no leads, Jenna 
asked for help from the only place she could turn 
to. When RARE agreed to help, they had no idea 
how complicated one mission would get. Now the 
race was on to not only save Lily’s life, but the lives 
of several others. RARE doesn’t back down. RARE 
doesn’t give up. And when Nico discovers that 
Jenna is his mate, he will move heaven and earth 
to keep both Jenna and Lily safe.





I have a wonderful, supportive husband and three beautiful children. I enjoy spending time with all of them which normally involves some baseball, shooting hoops, taking walks, watching movies, and of course reading.
My passion for reading began at a very young age and only grew over time. Whether I was bringing home a book from the library, or sneaking one of my mom's romance novels and reading by the light in the hallway when we were supposed to be sleeping, I always had a book.

I read several different genres and subgenres, but Paranormal Romance and Romantic Suspense have always been my favorites. I read anything by Katie Reus, Lora Leigh, J.R. Ward and Rebecca Zanetti.

I have always made up my own stories, and have just recently decided to start sharing them. I hope everyone enjoys reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.


 *This book was a gift for an honest review*
This is the first book I've read by this author and I'm so glad I did! It starts right in with action from the beginning to the end and leaves you want more!

Nico Marx is a member of the RARE Group (Rescue and Retrieval Extractions). Angel is his boss and some special. They are a team with special abilities and take missions that no one else will take. They are asked to retrieve a child, Lily, who was kidnapped. Lily happens to be the niece of the Alpha Chase, is the daughter of Jenna who is Chase's sister. Nico knows Jenna is his mate and is patiently waiting to claim her. Even though Lily is not his biological daughter, she is the daughter of his heart. When Nico finds out Lily has been taken he goes a little ballistic. He intends to get Lily back and claim his mate. They do get Lily back but there is concern that the ones that took Lily may try to get her again. A group led by the General are taking women shifters to breed with psychics. Now they have to find out where they are keeping all these women.

This group is more like a family than a team-they look out for each other and care deeply for each other too. Love the hot romance between Nico and Jenna and love the interaction of all the characters. I absolutely adore little Lily, she's such a charmer. This book has it all-hot romance, lots of action and suspense. This is so well written you feel you are part of their family and all your emotions are involved with this story. I just loved it and highly recommend this book and I know you will enjoy it too.
Betty gave Nico's Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment